The most played hybrids on the PGA TOUR since 2014, Titleist hybrids have always set the highest standard for performance and playability. The all-new TSR2 and TSR3 models – available for fittings and presale on Feb. 2 and in golf shops worldwide beginning Feb. 23 –continue to raise the bar with advancements and refinements that will benefit all players seeking long iron alternatives.
These new additions to the TSR metalwood family come in two distinct models: the TSR2 hybrid, which offers forgiving speed and performance, and the TSR3 hybrid, which delivers next-level precision and workability.
The TSR2 and TSR3 hybrids make their PGA TOUR debut this week at The American Express, joining a TSR metalwoods line that continues to gain momentum across the worldwide professional tours. The versatility and gapping options offered in the TSR hybrid lineup make for a seamless transition in players’ bags from TSR drivers and fairways.
“TSR2 and TSR3 hybrids offer players options at the top end of the bag,” said Tom Bennett, Principal Product Manager – Fairways & Hybrids. “Players can choose between the more classical shape and high launch of the TSR2 or the refined profile and adjustability of the TSR3. Both clubs provide a fast, forgiving, and high-launching long-iron alternative that gives the golfer the confidence to pull off any shot.”
TSR Hybrid Offerings:
TSR2: A high launching, mid-low spin, forgiving long-iron replacement, best-suited for players that deliver the club in a sweeping motion. An extended blade length, a deeper CG, and a reimagined sole shape bring even better forgiveness and improved turf interaction than its popular predecessors, all packed into a classic hybrid profile.
- Features head weight adjustability (same as driver/fairway)
- RH and LH Lofts: 18°, 21°, 24°
TSR3: A flatter trajectory, and a refined shape inspired by popular predecessors. Highly adjustable, featuring a new 5-position SureFit Adjustable CG Track System that allows players to dial in their ideal setup. Tailored to players seeking workability and precision, the TSR3 hybrid has a refined tour-inspired shape that gives players the confidence to hit any shot.
- Enhanced 5-position SureFit CG Adjustability
- Features head weight adjustability (same as TSR3 driver/fairway)
- RH and LH Lofts: 19°, 21°, 24°
TSR Hybrid Performance and Technology:
- Reimagined shaping and profiles: The TSR2 hybrids are classically shaped and have a slightly lengthened blade length, shifting the impact center further from the shaft, which increases face flex and results in more speed and forgiveness | TSR3 hybrids feature an iron-like hybrid profile inspired by popular predecessors, and a slight reduction in offset helps improve performance
- Deeper, More Forgiving CG & High Inertia Body: In TSR2, Titleist engineers pushed the CG deeper while keeping it low, making high-launching and soft-landing approaches with maximum forgiveness even easier | TSR3 hybrids are more stable due to a higher inertia body, preventing deflection and twist when playing from difficult conditions
- Faster Through the Rough: Added sole relief pockets on both TSR2 and TSR3 are designed to move the club faster through all rough conditions, heavy or light. Less surface area means less friction and less chance to drag or grab, also resulting in smooth turf interaction from the fairway.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability: With a refined 5-position SureFit Adjustable CG Track System, it is now easier than ever to dial in the exact setup you need in the TSR3 with a wider and more precise range of CG placements.
- Player-Influenced Sound & Feel: Amazing sound and feel are paramount in the design of a superior golf club. Both hybrids have been tuned to deliver the acoustic and physical feedback each player needs to develop consistency and trust.
Availability and Price: Titleist TSR2 and TSR3 hybrids are available for fittings and presale on Feb. 2 and in golf shops worldwide beginning Feb. 23. | MAP: $299